Fairlane's focus is to be the coffee shop of choice for employees and consumers! We are a small company with under 10 employees with big aspirations. Our commitment to our people shows through our competitive compensation and benefits. We strive to be the best small-business in Portland. As we grow, our aim is to help you with your career development within the coffee industry!
Availability and Age Requirement
Fairlane is busiest between 7am and 10am as well as Thursdays through Mondays. If you'd like to sling coffee for us, please include your availability during peak times.
Also, please note you need to be at least 18 years old to work at Fairlane.
- Medical, dental, vision, and Life Insurance insurance. Fairlane pays 100% of premium for qualifying employees.
- Career advancement opportunities in our growing company
- PTO accrual for eligible employees
- Roth & Traditional 401(k) options with a 100% match of the first 3% of deferred contributions and an additional 50% match on the next 4% of deferred contributions
As a lead barista, you will serve as an example of our core values: integrity, consistency, and openness. This will be accomplished through creating an exceptional atmosphere built from positive customer interactions as well as slinging delicious coffee for an unforgettable experience.
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
What We're Looking For
01. Excitement & passion for coffee
02. Commitment to providing exceptional customer experiences
03. Serve as a lead to communicate with baristas and management to solve problems and improve service
04. Educate patrons on our coffee products, tasting notes, and coffee/espresso methods